This meetup is organized by the team at Zama, as a side event to the European Blockchain Convention on 25-26 October in Barcelona.
Part 1 - Join the new era of end-to-end encrypted blockchain 🚀
On-chain data is public by design, making it hard to build dapps that require confidentiality. Zama's fhEVM, the first private smart contract protocol using fully homomorphic encryption (FHE), enables transaction data and on-chain state to remain encrypted end-to-end, even during processing.
Jason Delabays, Blockchain Ecosystem Lead at Zama, will walk you through the myriad of new use cases, for consumers, businesses and regulated industries that the Zama's fhEVM is creating on the blockchain.
- Tokenization: swap tokens and RWAs on-chain without others seeing the amounts.
- Blind auctions: bid on items without revealing the amount or the winner.
- On-chain games: keep moves, selections, cards, or items hidden until ready to reveal.
- Confidential voting: prevents bribery and blackmailing by keeping votes private.
- Encrypted DIDs: swap tokens and RWAs on-chain without others seeing the amounts.
- Private transfers: keep balances and amounts private, without using mixers.
Part 2 - Learn how easy it is to code confidential smart contracts with Zama's fhEVM 🤝
Zama is a cryptography company building open source homomorphic encryption tools for developers. Zama's goal is to provide developers the tools to leverage the power of Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE) without having to learn cryptography.
Morten Dahl, Blockchain Tech Leader at Zama, will walk you through how easy it is to code your first confidential smart contract using the fhEVM, so you can create the next era of end-to-end encrypted blockchain.
Part 3: Party time 🍻
Let's take some time to have fun, connect, share drinks and discuss everything privacy, blockchain and homomorphic encryption 💃🎶🍻
Join us at the Dalmases Palace, a 17th century historic monument located in the central and lively Gothic neighborhood of Barcelona.
📍 Address: Carrer dels Banys Vells, 13, 08003 Barcelona, Spain.
🚇 Closest subway stations: Jaume 1 (line 4) - 5 min walk; Barceloneta (line 4) - 6min walk.
Zama is a cryptography company developing open-source tools to help developers use Fully Homomorphic Encryption (FHE).