We believe Singapore and SEA have immense potential to unlock the future of web3 through high-quality builder-focused web3 events.
The public square exists to grow the web3 community in Singapore first and then broader South East Asia by creating curated physical and digital spaces for a cross-functional organisation.
If you're a builder, lawyer, product manager, degen or just super curious about web3, come for our event where we explore the facets of the new internet through different workshops. Join us as we change the face of web3 in SEA, one contributor at a time!
6:30pm Check-in at Level 2 Wework Reception for Drinks and light bites
7:15pm Session 1
Track #1: Tokenomics
Track #2: Zero Knowledge
8:15pm Session 2
Track #3: Building for the Future
Track #4: MEV: where should it be extracted? At the Infrastructure or Application level?
Speakers & Tracks
Track #1 Tokenomics: How to design a sustainable token-based economy from early stage to growth
- Lisa Tan, Founder of Economics Design
- Kishore Bhatia, Partner at Superscrypt
Track #2 Zero Knowledge: Use cases and ZKEVM
- Speaker: Jarrod Watts, Developer relations engineer at Polygon Labs
Track #3 Building for the Future: Unraveling Wallets, Intents, and MEV in next wave adoption
- Alex Kim, Business Development at Blockdaemon
- Andrew Vranjes, VP of Sales and GM at Blockdaemon
- Mary Shann, Senior Director of Strategic Operations at Blockdaemon
Track #4 MEV: Where should it be extracted? At the Infrastructure or Application level?
Moderator: Jacob Ko, Partner at Superscrypt
- Tomasz Stanczak, Flashbots mate, Nethermind Founder
- Mars Cheng, Eigenphi Founder
- Blair Marshall, Blocknative Product Manager
*Tracks under one session will happen simultaneously, you will be able to choose which track you want to attend for each session