Cover Image for Web3 Splash #4: How can I find & keep a job in Web3?
Cover Image for Web3 Splash #4: How can I find & keep a job in Web3?
Hosted By

Web3 Splash #4: How can I find & keep a job in Web3?

Hosted by Poolside & DeWe
Past Event
About Event

​The Poolside Web3 Splash is back! πŸŽ‰Β 

​Dive into the future of work on February 1, 2024, Thursday, at our Lisbon hub. This time, we're thrilled to present a dynamic panel discussion focusing on a burning question: "How can I find & keep a job in Web3?"

​Our distinguished guest speakers - Aimee Reimao from Composable, Kristina Kuleshova from Magic Square, and Lourdes Tandayag from t3rn - bring a wealth of expertise in People Operations and Web3.

Moderated by Nelson Lopez, Global Head of HR Operations at, this 5-star panel will delve into strategies, insights, and firsthand experiences to guide you on your Web3 career journey.

🍻 Our sponsor, CyberPulse, will offer one welcome drink to the first 50 attendees at the event!

β€‹πŸš€ Schedule:

  • ​6:00 PM: Doors Open

  • ​6:30-7:15 PM: Panel Discussion

  • ​7:15-7:30 PM: Q&A Session

  • ​7:30-8:30 PM: Networking & Drinks

​Why attend?

​This panel will dive into practical tools, resources, and strategies to find a job and thrive in the ever-evolving Web3 industry. Learn from the best insiders about the skills, mindsets, and approaches essential for making it in this field.

Whether you're a seasoned Web3 enthusiast or just curious to explore career opportunities in this rapidly evolving space, this session promises valuable discussions and good networking opportunities.Β 

​Don't miss out! Secure your spot and we'll see you at the Web3 Splash. πŸ’¦

​Meet the Speakers:

​Aimee Reimao
Web3 experience since 2020. Passionate about weaving together the best teams for the best jobs in the web3 space. With a role spanning the full spectrum of People Ops at Composable, my expertise extends from team building to hiring, policies, and beyond. Catch me creating valuable content on TikTok and LinkedIn for those eager to dive into the world of remote web3 careers.

​Kristina Kuleshova
HR, People, and Culture expert with a focus on the web3 industry. Over 7 years, I've honed the craft of building robust corporate cultures and managing HR processes. My global experience includes recruiting top talent globally for small to mid-sized IT companies in different parts of the world, excelling in cross-cultural communication with diverse teams. Well-versed in blockchain technology since 2017. With a precise deep 2-year dive in web3, my expertise spans people operations and successfully building teams from ground zero to hero.

Lourdes Tandayag
With more than 10 years of experience in HR and business operations across startups and major Web2 and Web3 corporations globally, Lourdes is passionate about scaling businesses through effective people operations, optimization, and the development of a strong company culture. Active in the blockchain scene since 2019, Lourdes is the Head of Operations at t3rn where she exercises her expertise in areas like HR, finance, regulatory & compliance, and oversees the daily operations of multiple entities in various countries.

​Nelson Lopez
Involved in Web3 since 2019, Nelson is the Global Head of HR Operations at, leading HR operations accross worldwide with top management ensuring the alignment of People and Business. He founded an HR Consultancy agency, tailored specifically to Web3, where he helps Web3 projects design and roll out HR processes. Nelson is also an Advisor for a couple of Web3 projects, VCs, and Accelerators.

​Meet Our Sponsor: CyberPulse


​CyberPulse is the new all-in-one service for selecting, inspecting, and delivering top-quality cars from Germany to your door.

  • ​Up to 20% cheaper than local prices

  • ​For crypto or fiat

  • ​Only a 25% prepayment – the remaining 75% of the car cost is paid upon delivery in Portugal

  • ​Taking care of all the logistics and paperwork – can simply hop in and go. The car is ready to hit the road just 4 weeks after the contract is signed

  • ​Dealer maintenance. Manufacturer's warranty

​Successfully imported 50+ cars across all segments, from Mercedes A250e and Peugeot 2008e to Tesla Model Y Performance and Porsche Panamera Turbo S.

​For a free consultation and expert guidance reach out to @dmitrii_cyberpulse on Telegram. Mention 'I'm a Poolside friend' to enjoy a €250 discount on services.

R. AcΓ‘cio de Paiva 19 21, 1700-003 Lisboa, Portugal
Hosted By