**New Members please fill the membership form: https://forms.gle/o8NnYWPLGjbdC8Qx7
Founded in July 1997 and incorporated in 2003, the YNPN activates emerging leaders to fulfill our vision of stronger communities supported by a diverse and powerful social sector. As of 2015, YNPN has over 40 chapters around the United States. YNPN is building a network that:
● Activates the next generation of emerging leaders
● Creates a pipeline for diverse talent into the nonprofit sector
● Elevates the voices, ideas, and experiences of young nonprofit professionals
● Provides support and training to empower young professionals
● Brings innovative ideas to the sector and inspires big-picture thinking
The YNPN at UGA chapter is dedicated to activate the next generation of emerging leaders in the social sector who are currently students at the University of Georgia. We are currently gathering information from potential members.