The primary objective of this event is to delve into the intricacies of the web3 security stack, offering a comprehensive understanding of the framework. We aim to establish a clear definition of 'web3 user security' and foster greater collaboration between the development and user communities. Our ultimate goal is to enhance the safety and security of the web3 ecosystem, ensuring that users can enjoy a more secure and trustworthy web3 experience.
SPEAKER APPLICATIONS HERE!
Topics to be Discussed in the lens of security :
• Web3 User Security Explained
• Security Challenges for Users
• How to use Security Solutions to Enhance User Security in L2s
• Current Security Challenges, Risks & Threats for Users
• Current limitations for users’ interaction
• The Pathway and New Trends in User Interactions
• Fundamental Elements for Security Data
• User Protection: Security Services in Action
• What we need for user security in long term?
2 Stages: Main Stage & Workshop Stage
Further details will be released on the website soon...
What can you expect to gain from the event?
• The chance to learn more about user security.
• The opportunity to network with developers, experts, and researchers from different areas of web3.
• Acquire access to precisely selected topics relating to web3 user security.
• Gain exposure to a variety of groups such as security experts, developers, users, projects, and VCs.
There will be 2 coffee breaks and lunch.