Hey, Product Buds! 🍃
We will be hosting women leaders in products from companies such as PayPal, Amazon, Workday, Planet, and World Education Services.
👯♀️ We wanted to make sure we capped off Women’s History Month with an important conversation about the experience of women in product and how they have become leaders in a male-dominated industry!
Naimeesha Murthy, New Product and Strategy Lead @ World Education Services
Gail Batac, Sr. Product Manager, Consumer Wallet @ PayPal
Nikeeta Sharma, Director, Product Management @ Workday
Lisa Huang-North, Product and Program Lead @ Planet
Sandy Huang, Head of Product Growth, Alexa Mobile @ Amazon
Our panelists will also be sharing their journey to product management and how we can make tech and product more inclusive for all!
1. Challenges around finding your voice / making your voice heard / leading with influence and not authority in a male-dominated industry
2. As an established woman PM, what does paving the pathway mean for you?
3. Who inspired you on your journey to product, if any?
4. What are your thoughts on bridging the pay gap?
5. How have you been able to advocate for yourself, other women and find allies?
Hope to see you all there for such an important conversation!