What will attendees go away with?
• Actionable tips for understanding and presenting your uniqueness
• Ideas for connecting your uniqueness and your experiences to your career trajectory
• Frames for presenting yourself in your resume and interviews
What will be covered?
• How to identify your uniqueness
• How to integrate your uniqueness with your marketable skills
• How to build a career trajectory and a path to self-actualization and self-transcendence
• Translating your uniqueness, skills, and life path into a resume and interview responses
75-minute interactive workshop
About the Expert
Orin Davis earned the first doctorate in positive psychology, and is a self-actualization engineer who enables people to do and be their best. He consults for companies from startups to multinationals on hiring strategies, culture, innovation, diversity/equity/inclusion, and employee well-being, and coaches people at all levels on building self-knowledge and developing personal growth trajectories. Dr. Davis also serves as a professor of creativity/innovation, entrepreneurship, business, and psychology, and gives workshops and lectures globally about human capital, creativity and innovation, and positive psychology. As a startup advisor, he helps early-stage companies enhance their value propositions, pitches, culture, and human capital.