You're warmly invited! No pressure, no obligation. You're most welcome if you feel this sharing space could serve you where you are right now.
No man is an island.
While practising self-care, we gently open ourselves to fellow peers in this journey. We show up as equals to listen to, share and reflect on our stories.
WHAT THIS SPACE IS ABOUT
* Informal safe space to show up as we are and share with each other
* Facilitated, semi-structured framework with reflective questions
* It's NOT a group coaching/therapy space; so just relax, no one is in a 'working' mode
* No judging, no fixing, no advice-giving
* Speak "I" language
* Anonymity, confidentiality and respect for what's shared
* Emotions are welcome, not a sign for rescue
* Everyone practices personal responsibility - eg timekeeping, boundaries, asking for what you need
Guideline and example of heart-to-heart questions to inspire you on bit.ly/sharingquestions
Welcome to bring in your own questions and propose additional agreements