You're warmly invited! No pressure, no obligation. You're most welcome if you feel this sharing space could serve you where you are right now.
No man is an island.
While practising self-care, we gently open ourselves to fellow peers in this journey. We show up as equals to listen to, share and reflect on our stories.
WHAT THIS SPACE IS ABOUT
* Informal safe space to show up as we are and share with each other
* Facilitated, semi-structured framework with reflective questions
* This is NOT a group coaching/therapy space; so relax, no one is in a 'working' mode
* No judging, no fixing, no advice-giving
* Speak "I" language
* Anonymity, confidentiality and respect for what's shared
* Emotions are welcome, not a sign for rescue
* Everyone practices personal responsibility - eg timekeeping, boundaries, asking for what you need
* See our guideline and example of heart-to-heart questions to inspire you on bit.ly/sharingquestions
* Welcome to bring in your own questions and propose additional agreements
JOINING BY PHONE?
Dial by your location
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdso3lJjZu
Meeting ID: 998 902 4556