ATX DAO w/ Chainlink & T-Mobile: Keep Austin Web3
Welcome to Austin, Consensus 2023.
ATX DAO, Chainlink, & T-Mobile are excited to host the second annual Keep Austin Web3 party. We had so much fun last year, we figured it was only right to help kick this year's conference off in style.
Featuring performances from special musical guests.
Capacity is limited, and guaranteed entry will be provided to guests of Chainlink & T-Mobile as well as ATX DAO members.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that has enabled trillions of dollars in transaction volume across DeFi, insurance, gaming, NFTs, and other major industries. As the leading decentralized oracle network, Chainlink enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation across any blockchain and provides global enterprises with a universal gateway to all blockchains.
Learn more about Chainlink by visiting chain.link or reading the developer documentation at docs.chain.link. To discuss an integration, reach out to an expert.
About ATX DAO:
ATX DAO is a city DAO working to unite Austin's crypto communities, foster local web3 innovation, and advise the state and local government. As a democratic group of crypto enthusiasts building a cohesive network of developers, artists, investors, and crypto professionals, the DAO organizes social events, crafts and advocates for responsible crypto policy, and assists in the creation of new web3 projects.
About T-Mobile Wholesale:
T-Mobile Wholesale and Innovation is a 25+ year industry leader offering IoT, MVNO & technology solutions with scale, flexibility, & diversity to help you develop and launch today’s more advanced connected products and solutions. We have been a trusted partner for more than 25 years in the wholesale IoT, MVNO, and Wireline space. And with the largest 5G network in America, we are transforming the wireless industry for good.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF RIGHTS
By REGISTERING FOR OR attending the Event, you are entering into a binding contract/Release of Liability and Waiver of Rights with Sponsor, SMARTCONTRACT, INC AND ITS AFFILIATES. You accept and agree that you are legally bound by the Release of Liability and Waiver of Rights. If you don't agree with the terms of the Release of Liability and Waiver of Rights, then please don't attend the Event.
Event: “Keep Austin Web3 2023”
Date of Event: APRIL 26 – 27, 2023
I desire to participate in the event described above (the "Event”). In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Event and in recognition of the Sponsor's reliance hereon, I hereby agree to all the terms of this Release of Liability and Waiver of Rights (this "Release and Waiver"), including all the Covenants and Agreements listed in this Release and Waiver ("Covenants and Agreements").
This Release and Waiver shall be binding upon and enforceable against me, my personal representatives, spouse, successors and assigns, heirs, and next of kin without limitation. It is my desire and intent that the words, terms, provisions, covenants, and remedies contained in this Release and Waiver shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, ordinances, statutes, rules, and regulations ("Applicable Law"). If any portion of this Release and Waiver is held invalid, the remainder shall not be affected and shall continue in full legal force and effect. That shall include modifying the Release and Waiver to allow any remaining claims to be waived, released, and indemnified against in the event that the inclusion of any particular provision is found to be invalid or contrary to public policy. The terms of this Release and Waiver shall continue from this date forever. This document constitutes the entire agreement between Sponsor and me and supersedes any previous or contemporaneous discussions or agreements between us in respect of these matters. All matters arising out of or relating to this Release and Waiver shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
I specifically acknowledge and agree that this document is not intended to be a general release subject to limitations and conditions that would otherwise apply under Applicable Law, and additionally agree to WAIVE ANY AND ALL GENERAL RELEASE LIMITATIONS PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR ANY RIGHTS GRANTED TO ME UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. This Release and Waiver shall be construed and interpreted as broadly as possible under Applicable Law.
COVENANTS AND AGREEMENTS
I hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agree for myself, my personal representatives, spouse, successors and assigns, heirs, and next of kin, as follows:
1. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. My choice to participate in the Event is knowing, voluntary, and made for my personal enjoyment. I understand that participation in the Event involves inherent risks and dangers of accidents, rescue operations, emergency treatment, property loss or damage, serious personal and bodily injury, death, and severe personal and economic losses. These may result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but also from the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, or the condition of the facilities, equipment, or vehicles. Further, there may be other risks not known to me or reasonably foreseeable at this time. I understand and I have considered the risks involved, and I voluntarily and freely choose to assume these risks.
2. RELEASE FROM LIABILITY. I fully and forever release and discharge Sponsor, and their respective staff, employees, contractors, representatives, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, managers, shareholders/members, successors, assigns, and insurers, and all others involved in the Event (collectively referred to in this Release and Waiver as "Released Parties") from any and all injuries (including death), losses, damages, claims (including negligence claims), demands, lawsuits, expenses, and any other liability of any kind, of or to me, my property, or any other person, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with my participation in the Event, even if they are due to the ordinary negligence, injudicious act, omission, or other fault of Released Parties. This waiver and release does not extend to claims or any other actions that Applicable Law does not permit to be released by agreement.
3. INDEMNITY. I will defend, indemnify, hold harmless, and reimburse Released Parties from and for all damages, losses, costs, or expenses (including legal fees) incurred by Released Parties or paid by them to any person (including me or my insurers) in respect of any accident, injury (including death), loss, or property damage, however caused or resulting from, arising out of, or otherwise in connection with my participation in the Event. I will reimburse Released Parties if anyone makes a claim against Released Parties in connection with my participation in the Event, including, without limitation, any accident I may be involved in or any injury, loss, damage to me, other parties or property however caused.
4. COVENANT NOT TO SUE. I will not initiate any claim, lawsuit, court action, or other legal proceeding or demand against Released Parties, nor join or assist in the prosecution of any claim for money or other damages which anyone may have, on account of injuries (including death), losses, or damages sustained by me, other parties, or my (or others') property in connection with my participation in the Event, and I waive any right I may have to do so. This means that I cannot sue to hold Released Parties responsible for any injury, loss, or damage sustained by me, other parties, or my (or others') property in connection with the Event, even if it is due to the ordinary negligence, injudicious act, omission, or other fault of Released Parties.
5. MEDICAL EXPENSES. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed necessary in the event of any illness, accident, or injury, or medical emergency resulting from or in connection with my participation in the Event. I understand that I am solely responsible for all costs related to such medical treatment and any related medical transportation and/or evacuation. I hereby release, forever discharge, and hold harmless Released Parties from any claim based on such treatment or other medical services.
6. COVENANTS. I will follow any and all instructions, recommendations, and cautions of Sponsor at all times during the Event, including, without limitation. I will comply with all Applicable Laws while participating in the Event.
7. PUBLICITY. I hereby grant Sponsor, without limitation, the right to use my name and likeness in connection with the Event for any publicity without further compensation or permission.
BY REGISTERING FOR OR ATTENDING THE EVENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THE COVENANTS AND AGREEMENTS AND THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE THE RELEASED PARTIES.