Hi fintech friends!
Please join us for the Jakarta Fintech Happy Hour presented by AWS, Quona and B Capital! We are excited to host you on Tuesday, 26th Sept in SCBD, Jakarta.
The Jakarta Fintech Happy Hour will host a panel comprising of special guests and luminaries from the financial industry. The panel will be real talk, no fluff, addressing opportunities and challenges for the fintech ecosystem in 2023. Stay tuned for more details on the panelists!
- Date: Tuesday, 26th Sept, 2023
- Time: 6pm to 9pm
- Venue: SCBD, Jakarta (venue details will be shared with approved guests).
- 6:00pm: entry and registration
- 6:30pm: panel
- 7:00pm onward: hors d'oeuvres / networking
Who is this event for?
- Founders in fintech, DeFi, insurtech and others
- Product managers, marketers, designers etc.
- Senior executives at regulated financial firms
- Industry participants (legal firms, CA firms, and so on)
- Folks wanting to switch from traditional financial firms to fintech startups.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- AWS: Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally.
- Quona: Quona Capital is a global venture firm focused on inclusive fintech. We invest in startups expanding access to financial services for consumers and growing businesses across India and Southeast Asia, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East.
- B Capital: B Capital’s vision of providing an unparalleled platform to help the world’s most promising startups scale and transform their industries.
- Bureau: Bureau is a global identity decisioning platform that helps Fintechs and other businesses with fraud prevention and compliance management. Bureau helps 100+ businesses across SEA verify identities, prevent fraud, mitigate risks, and manage compliance via their product suite.
- Xendit: Xendit is Southeast Asian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia and the Philippines. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially.
Space is limited for the Happy Hour.
Would you like to be a sponsor? Email me
We look forward to seeing you soon! In the meantime, check out our weekly summary of the front page of Asia fintech news here.
Our events in other cities are coming soon!
We're excited to see you in person!
Fintech Happy Hour is hosted by This Week in Fintech and Osborne Saldanha.