🗓️ Monday, July 17th, from 2 PM to 8:30 PM
📍Kiln, 14 Avenue Trudaine, 75009 Paris
Join us for a series of talks and panels with EigenLayer, Spearbit, Fireblocks, Halborn and many more!
The panels will be followed by a relaxed networking reception at the same venue.
2:00 PM - 2:30PM: "The State of Institutional ETH Staking after Shapella" Fireside chat from our hosts:
- Etiënne van't Kruys, Managing Partner, TRGC.
- Laszlo Szabo, CEO, Kiln.
2:30 PM - 3:00 PM: "EigenLayer Staking: LSTs and Protocol Upgrades" panel session including:
- Vyas Krishnan, Product, EigenLayer
- Tina Haibodi, Product & Governance Lead, EigenLayer
- Brianna Montgomery, Strategic Partnership, EigenLayer
Moderated by Adithya Vivek, Researcher, TRGC
3:00 PM - 3:30 PM: "Understanding Modularity: Rollup Security Paradigms" panel session including:
- Adrien Laversanne-Finot, Head of Research, Massa
- Yann Régis Gianas, Engineering Manager Rollup Team, Nomadic Labs
- Nick Dodson, CEO, FUEL Labs
Moderated by Praneeth Srikanti, Investment Partner, Ethereal Ventures
3:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Networking break
4:00 PM - 4:45 PM: "Institutional Staking Through Custody Solutions" panel session including:
- Alessio Quaglini, CEO, HexTrust
- Daniel DU, Senior PM, BitGo
- Daniel Lynch, Senior Strategic Sales Director, ConsenSys
- Athena Yu, CEO, Ceffu
- Sergio Silva, Senior Director of BD, Fireblocks
Moderated by Ernest Oppetit, CPO, Kiln
4:45 PM - 5:30 PM: "Smart Contracts & Staking: Staying Ahead of the Risks" panel session including:
- Rob Behnke, CEO & Co-Founder, Halborn
- Hari Mulackal, Co-Founder, Spearbit
- Sebastian Banescu, CEO, Chainproof
- qdqd, R&D Engineer, Ledger
Moderated by Loïc Titren, Senior Product Manager, Kiln
6 PM - 8:30 PM: Networking reception and drinks! Register Here - https://lu.ma/ethcc-happyhour
Register now to participate!
Kiln is the leading enterprise-grade staking platform, enabling institutional customers to stake assets, and to whitelabel staking functionality into their offering. Our platform is API-first and enables fully automated validators, rewards, and data and commission management. With over $1.9b stake under management, Kiln has a particularly strong track record on Ethereum as we run about 3% of the network; this includes 22,000+ validators with 0 slashing events.
TRGC is a digital asset fund focused on investment opportunities that will spark the internet's next paradigm shift.