Employee engagement doesn’t just correlate with great organizations, it can create great organizations. Organizations with high employee engagement reduce both turnover and hiring costs, and disengaged employees are a major factor contributing to high employee turnover.
The Slack Future of Work Study states that 85% of employees want to feel more connected with their remote teammates but often face a challenge due to remote or hybrid work set-up. The solution? That is exactly what we will be discussing in our upcoming webinar.
1. Sonia Stefan - Marketing Analyst and Recruiter at BetterQA
2. Melanie Wagner - Manager, People Operations, Hatch
3. Pavithra Chandrasekaran - Human Resources Business Partner, Leadle
4. Kartik Mandaville - CEO, Springworks
5. Moderator - Abhash Kumar - VP, Marketing, Springworks
Through this panel discussion, you will learn:
What are the employee engagement challenges for remote and hybrid workspaces
Why employee engagement matters now more than before
How to build engaged and connected teams right inside Slack
What are the trending employee engagement hacks
Do’s and don’ts of employee engagement for remote and hybrid workspaces
CXOs, Founders, HR - employee engagement, People Ops