Online Registration Closed, please walk-in we got plenty of spots
As we work toward making this event more sustainable to host, we've increased the upper end of our sliding scale and added a suggested price. Pre-registration strongly suggested due to limited capacity. Pre-registration closes at 12pm the day of the event. Walk-ins are possible, but there is no guarantee. We are trying out a new system. You can set how much you want to pay when you select a ticket.
Lesson: Clayton & Kelly, 6:30-7:30pm
Lesson Info: Join us for this fusion lesson on how to dance inside the box....a tiny box! We're going to practice small, impactful movement that will add subtle complexity to your dances and hypertune your partner listening skills. This will be a switch role dance and no prior dance experience is necessary.
Social dancing with music by: AJ, 7:30-9pm and Alex, 9-10:30pm
Volunteers: Reach out to Sarah Wu via Facebook or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteers get in free.
Entry: $5-25, sliding scale (suggested: $15 - you can adjust the amount before payment). Volunteers attend for free. If it's your first time attending, ask for a coupon for a free future entry. Note: entry fee goes toward paying our venue, instructor, DJs, and supplies.
Vaccination: Required (except medical exemptions).
Masks: Required except when eating or drinking. Double surgical or better. We will provide masks for a fee at the door.
Public transit access: We encourage taking public transportation, as it's the best way to access the venue. All four trains are within walking distance (!), and so are a few buses. The times listed are walking distance.
• Green Line - Park St, 6min or Gov't Center - 11 min
• Orange/Red Lines - Downtown Crossing - 9min
• Red Line - Park St, 6 min or Charles/MGH - 10min
• Blue Line - Bowdoin - 11min
• 43 bus - 2min
• 15, 39 buses - 6min
• SL5 - 7min
• 343 bus - 11min
Parking: You can purchase a parking pass from us for $10 for the Boston Common Garage once you arrive at the venue (you can park your car at the garage first). Use this pass when exiting rather than the ticket you were issued by the machine. metered parking on Beacon, Charles, and Cambridge Streets. Pick up the pass when you check in at the front desk. Consider finding a carpool here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1Y2sC9sbFFRasNnQDsjOqjBi24HcBcCMNMKaE-0NabRs/edit#gid=0
• Do not enter any space that is marked as private.
• In an effort to respect the dancers and dance space, please move conversations and longer breaks to the parlor or patio area. They're comfy, we promise. 🙂
• The gender-neutral restroom is adjacent to the main hall.
• Light refreshments will be provided, including tea. We encourage you to bring your own water bottle, but there are mugs for tea.
• An Eclipse organizer will be taking pictures. Please let us know if we should remove any images of you at any time.
• Accessibility info: If you have any accessibility needs, please email the organizers at email@example.com prior to the event. The hall and restroom are accessible through a garden-level entrance.
• Please read our code of conduct prior to attending: https://eclipse.dance/code-of-conduct/
• Please reach out via Facebook messenger or email if you have any questions.