Cover Image for Free: Build in Public Bootcamp 2024

Free: Build in Public Bootcamp 2024

Hosted by Kevon Cheung
Past Event
Welcome! To join the event, please register below.
About Event

If you're curious how you can leverage the Build in Public strategy to grow your community and build traction for your products at the same time, you don't want to miss this event.

→ 95% people think BIP = sharing updates, be the other 5%

→ The 3-phase framework I use to build in public with the community so that my products have traction & buzz

→ Tips for creators at all stages: with 0 audiences, small audiences, or ready to launch

→ Reserved time for Q&A