Over the 4 weeks, you will learn on an experiential level, through relationship and real life, the true meaning of yoga. You will be supported, each step of the way, with daily group classes, discussions and individual 1:1 support.
Cost: £650 when you pay directly. £700 when you pay via this website (this is due to online payment fees)
If you are interested please contact me directly. WhatsApp +447940074913
What to expect
* Develop your own self nurturing practice
* You will learn how to integrate and work with a daily practice in life.
* Learn Krishnamacharya's basic principles of practice, restoring receptivity and sensitivity to asana (and life);
* Explore asana, pranayama, bandha, meditation, and chanting as practical tools for the individual.
* Explore how asana, pranayama, meditation, and life are a seamless process;
* Learn the essential principle of "strength receiving" and how Yoga enables a person to feel and enjoy the union of all opposites;
* Explore the Yoga Sutras and through discussion and self enquiry discover how they are relevant to your life
* Connect with other genuine practitioners from around the world who want something more than a cookie-cutter teacher training;
* Deeply relax and feel the intrinsic beauty of our own nature, as nature.
* You will have the opportunity to meet and share your experiences with others who are going through the same process, supporting each other along the way: difficulties, challenges, changes.
* Vinyasa Krama, the art of appropriate sequencing (which includes more than asana);
* Freedom of expression with movement and voice
* Learn how to shape Yoga to the individual, not the individual to Yoga;
* Understand subtle anatomy and how breath and bandha are engaged to create correct alignment naturally;
* Yin Yoga
* Restorative Yoga
* Yoga Nidra
* Teaching Principles of holding space and authentic sharing
* Ayurvedic Living
* Womb Wisdom
* Conscious Touch Massage giving and receiving
*Authentic Tantra exploration
*Embodiment Movement Practices
Typical daily schedule
6am Vipassana Mediation (optional)
7.30am: Shatkarma, Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Cacao ceremony
9.30am: Breakfast together either at the house or at cafe Milega
10.00am: Group Discussion
*Teachings of Krishnamacharya Womb Wisdom Ayurvedic Living / Yoga Philosophy / Anatomy / Teaching methodology
12.30: Free Time
3pm: Asana Clinic/ Embodiment Movement Practice
Dinner at your own time
6pm Yin Yoga / Meditation exploration / Mantra Chanting
8pm Vipassana Mediation (optional)
Saturday: Tantra, conscious touch and asana Clinic
Sunday: Free Day
All times subject to the individuals needs, and the group.
The daily schedule will be as fluid as life and will also include guest teachers for you to experience other practices and teachings.
Location: Arambol Beach, Goa
Exact Location TBC
Dates: 20th November - 15th December 2023
Cost: £650 when you pay directly. Send me a WhatsApp and I'll give you the account details.
£700 when you pay via this website (this is due to online payment fees)
Accomdation: £200 (you pay this when you arrive at your chosen accommodation.
Food: £5-10 per day
Airport Pick up from Goa International can be arranged for a fee of 2500 rupees with my trusted Taxi Driver
Meal times are free time for you explore and, nourish yourself
Maximum of 6 students participating on the course at any one time.
This is to ensure everyone receives the tailored teachings they deserve.
Here is a link to my Tecahers website. I share the heart of yoga with marks blessing. You will have the opportunity to meet him online and become a part of the heart of yoga sangha.
Here is a link to our main website to get a deeper feel of what the intimacy project is all about.
I also will be running the same training in January and march 2024