This class is recorded and distributed after event to all who sign up.
IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) affects between 25 and 45 million people in the United States and is the second most common cause of missed work each year. Yet, it is commonly dismissed in the conventional medical world.
Gut microbiome testing allows healthcare providers to evaluate the health of the gut microbiome with precision and confidence and confirm proper IBS diagnosis. This live class will teach practitioners how to use the BiomeFX Test to identify patterns, assess health implications, and create strategies for rebalancing methane-related IBS-C.
• The difference between methane vs. hydrogen dominance
• Phylum, family, and species of bacteria related to this chronic disease
• Microbial functions that contribute to patient symptomology
• Building a strategy for rebalancing gut health
• A case report on patient results and protocols
This free course is hosted by Rupa Health — the best way to order, track, and get results from 25+ lab companies in one place.
Rupa reduces the time spent ordering labs by 90% and provides customer service for your patients around lab test collections.