It's In The Air!
Ready to get outside? Let's do this!
It's In The Air is an exclusive, curated gathering of inspired and passionate people who build things in tech, media, finance, social good, and the arts who come together to get outside, discover new ideas, and meet new people while reaching new peaks.
It's kind of like a hiking club with a tech meetup problem.
We're going to kick off this adventure in Mill Valley with a moderate in/out hike up a wide fire road to a smaller single track, to a peak with incredible views.
The total journey is about 2 miles round trip and should take about 2-3 hours with a break for BYO snacks/lunch at the top.
There's no shade and there are no bathrooms. There is parking along the road which terminates at the trailhead.
We will gather for an after-hike beer at the bottom of the hill. Details TBD.
No agenda aside from bringing social and inquisitive innovators together in the air!
IITA: 04.23: Mill Valley
Sunday, April 23
Meet at trailhead at 12:15 pm
Start at 12:30 sharp!
Return to trailhead by 3:30
Aprés beer, TBD at 4:30
Register for trailhead and hiking location.
Interested in leading a hike? Visit: itsintheair.world
It's In the Air is powered by The Higher Tide and organized by Myles Weissleder. LFG!
On the trail will be experts in...
* Networking, Wireless, Automotive
* Corporate Sales
* Planet-focused product design
* Finance and Operations
* New Ventures (Banking)
* Video Streaming Platform for Developers
* B2B tech and healthcare marketing
* Next-gen Digital Coaching
* Sales, PR
* Marketplaces, EdTech, Strategy, Business Operations
* The intersection of Product + Engineering.
* Security & cross-functional organizational issues
* Software for Enterprises
* Consumer Tech product innovation
* Podcasts and Community Building
* HR, Fundraising, and strategic hiring for early-stage startups
* Enterprise Architecture
* Systematic Trading
* Executive Recruiting
* Digital Capabilities B2B2C
Working with such companies as:
Brody Coaching + Mentoring
See you in the air!