We would like to invite you to a free interactive one-hour session with cybersecurity expert Erwin Geirnaert, where we look at the past (2021), the present (2022, which already started with a bang in terms of ransomware and malware) and the future of cybersecurity.
Besides offering ethical hacking and cybersecurity solutions, services and consulting via his company Shift Left Security, Erwin also writes a newsletter blog at stopdebandieten.be, where he just added an update on Log4Shell and the WhisperGate malware. He also produces a regular podcast, which you can find on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, https://anchor.fm/erwin-geirnaert, ... Finally, Erwin likes to share his knowledge and insights via webinars and training.
* Looking back at 2021: an overview of the biggest security issues of last year
* Looking forward at 2022: what can we expect ?
* What is the current status on Log4Shell ?
* How this leads to more ransomware attacks
* What about cloud security ?
We will also answer your questions. If possible, please send in your questions upfront via [email protected] or put them in the chat during the session.
The number of participants is limited to 100.