Blogs are common. Great blogs are rare. That’s an important distinction. And in the past few years, I’ve studied hundreds of coworking space blogs to identify what works well and what falls flat.
With more than 2 million posts being published each day, crafting strategic, specific, and targeted articles is the key to making people want to click, share, and come into your coworking space.
Join me for a webinar where I’ll cover:
• The #1 problem with coworking blogs
• The benefits that blogging offers (when done right)
• The big reason why a coworking space's blog gets read (or not)
• 10 blog topic categories that members will actually want to read
• Quick tips for how to quality-check your topics
Can’t attend? Register anyhow and I’ll send you a link to the recording.