Before Community: An Orbit Community Sprint
Join us for a free one-week community-driven sprint focusing on what to do before you build a community.
At the heart of communities are people, yet when we build communities we often start with anything but them.
In this one-week sprint, we will work together to help you think about the things you need to do before you build your community.
We will cover:
- Community Discovery - how to do meaningful community research
- Conversations: creating and starting conversations
- Your vision: how to use Community Discovery and Conversations to inform your goals
How will this sprint be delivered:
- we will be live daily at midday PT
- a private Discord channel for chat (join us on the Orbit Discord!)
- yes, recordings, only where relevant, will be made available
- this experience is best experienced through active participation
Heads up! This is a week-long cohort-type learning sprint. The first session will start on Monday October, 4th.
Keep up with the latest about Orbit — Join the Luma Community.