Did you know that only 40% of available jobs are found on job boards? The other 60% are “hidden”. Join this session to find out how you can access these jobs.
These meetings are usually 3-4 people, so are a great way to meet others, benefit from the feedback we share together, as well as having a chance to add your own ideas to help someone else. You’ll get more out of the session if you have a LinkedIn profile, as we’ll give our top 2-3 recommendations on what you should work on. Feel free also to email your CV prior to the session to Katie@elevatecareers.uk.
Job searching tips focusing on the key things you need to be aware of and have in place
Understand how to search out the hidden job market
Exploring your own specific issues and questions you may have
Katie Pope is a volunteer Career Coach with Brave Starts. She has the ICF Certificate in Career Coaching and over 17 years of experience in recruitment gained in the UK and Australia. After working for several leading international organisations such as KPMG and Korn Ferry, Katie left the corporate sector in 2020 to take her experience in a new direction and established her own career coaching business, Elevate Careers. Katie is passionate about coaching and mentoring 'mid-life' individuals for confidence in career transition and job search, and is always happy to pass on her tips!