Zoom online studio space opens 15 min ahead of class time so that you can get settled.
Join Jenny White for an hour dedicated to quiet yin yoga & intention setting within the comfiness of your own space - the ultimate hour of self care.
Yin yoga is a gentle form of yoga - appropriate for any level - and divine self care. In yin, we hold poses for longer amounts of time to allow gravity to take over, our parasympathetic nervous system to kick in gear, and to calm our mind and body. Yin allows you to come back to you.
During this class, you're invited to bring a crystal to your mat (it's not required). You'll learn how to set simple intentions with it and will be able to use it near your mat or on your body throughout practice. I'll offer you a light theme for class and quiet space for your thoughts.
SET UP :
I encourage you to treat your practice like a mini home retreat for yourself. Below are some of my favorite suggestions for a blissful practice :
- Set up your area in a quiet and dim space. If you love candles, essential oils, etc, set them up around you. I have students that practice in their in their living room, in a dedicated yoga space in their home, in their closet! Truly just get to your mat, but if it helps you to create an aesthetic space that grounds and calms you, then have fun creating your special space.
- A yoga mat is not necessary for yin, but if you have one, unroll it. You could even get super comfy by placing a bath mat (this is what I use) or blanket on top of your mat (especially if you have hardwood floors)!
- Have several yoga props available...blocks and bolsters if you have them, bed pillows, blankets and towels if you don't.
- It might feel lovely to wrap yourself in a blanket during your practice or savasana - consider having one nearby just in case!
- New to Yin Yoga? Read more about it here :
Pay what you can. This is a donation based class, pay what you are able. If you are not able to pay for class, please share it with your friends and family who would love it.
My family GREATLY appreciates your donations as this is how I make my living, venmo @ jadoreurlife
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!