Slater Product Updates: Client Transfers & More!
Thanks for all your feedback over the last few weeks. We've been busy making some updates based on your feedback! This livestream, we'll go through these changes and more but some quick updates that you will now see in Slater:
Give your clients control of their code and who has access to it. You can trigger the transfer to give your client control and still retain the ability to update code for as long as you need.
2) Add/remove collaborators from your team.
3) Public file urls are now fully public.
You don’t need to have an account to view code.
4) Cache busting support. Add a version number to your Slater script anytime you need to ensure your users get your latest code.
5) Improved error handling. This is most apparent when having issues saving your files to Production.
6) UI improvements.
7) Fixes and improvements to the Webflow Designer App